- scaling up, strategy, success, tips, marketing, vision
Tips for success: Some of the ways to grow your business quickly
We offer a wide range of services aimed at helping you to grow your business. But which are the most requested by our clients – and what are the best tips for growing your business? This post was originally written in 2016 but the core principles still apply today.
There are so many different strategic elements that go into making your company’s story a successful one. Whether you choose to focus on maintaining cashflow, maintaining an effective website as a marketing ‘hub’, or following the mantra of your favourite growth coach, it’s absolutely vital for business owners to concentrate their efforts towards working on the business, rather than in the business.
If you’re like many of the business owners and managers we talk to, you’ve been promised much but found your online marketing efforts invariable bring in little ROI that can be properly measured. Do any of these situations sound familiar?
- A great looking website design, but a lack of enquiries and business generated
- ‘Web Speak’ jargon and/or confusing (or even misleading) communications from your IT suppliers
- Expensive ‘Hidden Extras’ and resistance, or being charged, to move provider or host
- Not knowing which of the many online marketing or advertising options to choose
We can help you with a no-nonsense, plain-speaking free consultation. If you decide to work with us, we’ll agree with you to focus on key areas that will deliver measurable results, rather than bamboozle you with too much information or hurry you into trying to do everything all at once.
Please Contact Us for further details about our fully transparent, easy-to-understand website design, hosting and management services.
The bottom line for your business very often comes down to the availability of cold, hard, cash. Often a business can run into temporary (or in some cases, persistent) problems with their cashflow through no fault of their own. Slow payments from customers is the obvious reason for this, but often the cause of the problem is much more complicated. We can help with:
- Finding the main sources of your Cashflow Problems
- Developing and implementing new Cashflow Improvement Plans
- Ensuring that you avoid legal action from suppliers or HMRC
Please Contact Us for more information about managing cashflow.
3. The Year of Clarity
For my third recommendation I am grateful for the recent LinkedIn Pulse post by our accountant, Paul Barnes of My Accountancy Place. He refers to 2016 being a ‘Year of Clarity’ and the importance of not just generating new leads, but converting them. Like Paul, we believe that:
- Building a business must be done with absolute clarity about your goals and focus
- Attracting and retaining the right sort of new clients is more important than chasing the next sale
- Not saying yes to every opportunity shows that you’re sure of your overall company vision
Please Get In Touch if you’d like some more detail about how you can define your aspirations for the year ahead, win the best new clients, communicate with your team more effectively, or scale up in a managed and sustainable way.