Are you ready to start growing your business and looking to raise the necessary finance? Searching for advice on the best kind of funding and where you can access it?
Raising finance is a vital chapter in your business story – that investment is the key to expansion, long-term financial stability and a secure future for the business.
We can help you to raise the finance you need
For many small businesses, accessing finance has become a challenge since the recession. Banks are less willing to lend and investors are more wary, so finding the capital you need to deliver your growth plans can be a tricky process.
But there are ways to improve your chances of getting the right financial assistance. You’re far more likely to impress a potential investor if you’ve got a well planned, carefully managed approach to your finances.
This can include:
- Managing your cash flow effectively.
- Having a strong Balance Sheet.
- Being driven by an experienced management team.
- Having a good track record over the course of business journey.
- Providing a well-planned and realistic business plan.
- Demonstrating the future of the business with robust forecasts.
Getting access to the right finance
Presenting your numbers and business information in the right way can have a huge impact on potential investors and lenders. We know what a bank or investor will look for, so we can prepare your business plans and financial forecasts to maximise their impact.
Our team can help you with:
- Grants (where available) – Grants are a brilliant way to get your initial seed capital. We’re specialists in finding the right kind of grant for your business and finding you the money you need to grow.
- Loans – We can advise you on all aspects of asset and cash-flow lending and make sure you’re getting the best possible terms for your loans.
- Investment/equity – We’ve got hands on experience in raising equity from venture capitalists, angel investors and other private equity institutions.