Does your business need some deeper, experienced financial guidance to take it to the next level? Are you looking for finance and business professionals to help you drive your company forward successfully?
Having a part-time finance director (FD) on your board helps to steer your business in the right direction.
We can help you find the right part-time FD
As your business grows and becomes more complex having access to the right guidance is invaluable. And being able to call on the insight of an experienced finance professional can have a big impact on the decisions you make for the future of the company.
Taking on a part-time or virtual FD to help guide your decision-making is a smart move. A part-time FD brings you experience, technical knowledge of your industry and an objective perspective on your business issues.
A key member of your management team
Our part-time FDs can become an integral part of your management team. They’re there to give you the right advice, help you with your strategic planning and support you when big decisions needs to be made.
Our part-time FDs can help you with:
- Financial management and control.
- Business strategy and planning.
- Writing board reports and other reporting.
- Producing your management accounts.
- Delivering long-term forecasts and models.
- Managing your finance teams.
- Training your client teams.
- Assessing and implementing your financial systems.
- Transaction support for buying and selling companies, MBO’s etc.
- Turning around a failing business.
- Raising finance and dealing with banks.
- Putting a succession plan in place.
- Liaising with HMRC and other creditors